Monday, January 26, 2009

JAY SAYS

Today is the 26th of January 9:28 and 50 seconds pm. But I'm going to tell you about yesterday.
It was Chinese New Years.....sometimes all those fireworks can be a pain in the bahooki!! They did them all day and all night. And so we went to the Principals house to eat dinner around one o'clock. We were there until 3:30. We ate chicken wings, chicken legs, hush puppy things and a whole bunch of fruit and really weird drinks. The drinks were like Pepsi with an orange in it. It was only okay. We then went to a meeting around 4pm and then went to the school my parents teach at around 7pm. One of my mom's students from her English class brought us fireworks so we set them off in the schools parking lot. We had Chinese firecrackers, Roman candles, bottle rockets and sparklers and some other Chinese thing we don't know what it's called. So the city was suppose to do fireworks at 7pm, but they didn't do it so we went back to our apartment with other team members and we played games, ate spaghetti casserole and watched America's Funniest Home Videos. We played games and stayed up until midnight. Then everyone left and we stayed up for another hour or two. Emma, Selah and I watched some tv on her portable DVD player and my dad watched Star Trek(Voyager) and my mom and Joseph were out by 12:30
I can name all we did today in one sentence. Totally nothing!!
Happ New Year + Chinese!!

3 comments:

Bonnie Jo said...

Hi, Jameson!
I might do "Totally Nothing" today myself! We have sleet/ice on the roads, topped with snow. So, I'm not going to drive unless I have to, and it is my regular day off, so I don't HAVE TO!! Try to stay warm! THANKS FOR WRITING ON YOUR BLOG...I wish you could all find time to write often, because we love to hear what you are doing over on the "other side of the pond." LOVE YOU! "Miss Bonnie"

Penny said...

Hey Jay,
I like do nothing days. But at your age I remember hating them. You didn't think I could remember that far back did you! We Had a snow day today and another tommorrow. Do you ever get snow days? Darahn and Kenzey got a new puppy this weekend. It's a beagle. They will have to show him to you on skype. His name is Sparky. He is only 9 weeks, so tiny and cute. Take care Love ya, Penny

Benjamin said...

J
We have lots of snow - like 8 inches. We played for two days then today back to school! But tomorrow is Friday - we have a ballgame. I wish we could have played in the snow together.