Thursday, December 4, 2008

IN THE KNOW WITH JOE

I am so busy these days. I spend my days making my mom and the rest of my family crazy because I get into so much. I walk in my walker with wheels and my family doesn't remember that I can reach everything on the coffee table and everything at my level. I have recently tipped over drinks on the coffee table and I always want to play with the trash can liners. I eat everything I get my hands on and someone is always fishing things out of my mouth. Today I drank from a straw. Emma always tries new things with me and tonight she help a cup with a built in straw up to my mouth and I drank water up the straw. I love to talk all the time and my favorite phrase is "DADA", but mom always wants me to say "MAMA". Sunny, our family helper talks to me in Chinese so hopefully I'll pick up real words some day. I am crawling now, but hesitate to because our floor is so hard and it hurts my knees....so I crawl on one knee and keep the other bent. I am almost pulling myself up into a standing position....dad says I will be doing that soon. My mom will post more pictures of me soon....her favorite is the one of me in the tub on this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOSEPH!!! Are they singing to you everyday "You're Aunt Sara loves you!"?? Well, I do!!

Bonnie Jo said...

Joseph, you are growing up as a brilliant, happy child with at least three languages floating around in the precious mind of yours! Keep smiling...it's the same in any language!! I'm not tired of the bath picture, but new photos are always welcome!
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!
"Miss Bonnie"

Fuson's in Alaska said...

Joe-
You need knee pads!!!